2018 Tripura Elections, Voter ID Card
January 18, 2018
The Chief Electoral Officer on behalf of govt. of Tripura releases the Voter Id cards to all the qualified residents of state of Tripura. All the nationals of India who have home in Tripura State and the Tripura residents residing in foreign countries can apply for Voter Id card whose age is eighteen years or over. Indian citizens who are of Tripura State and having house in neighbouring countries can apply for Voter Id as a foreign elector.
Who are eligible to apply for Tripura Voter ID card?
Any Applicant who is resident of Tripura State.
Any person whose age is 18 and above as on 1st January of the applying year
Any candidate whose native is Tripura State and residing in abroad with no citizenship of any foreign country.
The documents needed to apply for Tripura State’s Voter ID card are Date of birth proof, dob, Photo identity proof, Address proof, and Passport size recent Photos of 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm dimension.
How to apply for Tripura Voter ID card online?
All the tripura residents who comply the above mentioned conditions can apply for Voter Id card as under:
- Go to the official web portal of Tripura State’s Chief Electoral Officer
- Choose link Online Voter Registration option
- Find electoral roll Form 6 name registration is shown.
- The option is to fill online or download the application form
- For filling online Voter Id application form should be handy with scanned copies of date of birth, address proof, photo Id proof and recent pp size photograph.
Office of the Chief Electoral Officer
Election Department, Old Civil Secretariat Complex
Akhaura Road, Agartala, Tripura (West), Pin-799001
Toll Free Number 1950
Land Line (0381) 232 3691
Fax No (0381) 232 4510