Best Cricket Players in India
September 5, 2018
Its highly impossible to given answer to the question best cricket players in India as there are many cricketers who shared enough to the game for India. However, my list of top best cricket players comes as:
- SUNIL Gavaskar is probably the debut batsman in the history of the game to secure as many runs against west indies bowling line up of 1970s and 1980s. An impression for generations to arrive.
- KAPIL Dev is the first non-west indian captain to get the world cup. Ultimately fit, bowled just one no ball in his decade long career, proves discipline. Sported crucial knocks with the bat too is also the India’s best all rounder ever.
- SACHIN Tendulkar is the God of cricket in India. One of the greatest batsman in the history of cricket. Class, skill, calibre, technique, aggression are all those records picking on world’s best bowlers of the 90s one handedly, taking the Indian cricket forward on his arms for over twenty years, impression to latest generation cricketers like Rohit & Virat.
- VIRENDER Sehwag is the best cricket opener in test cricket history. Secured long and fast.
- MS Dhoni is just a captain chill. Completer. Quickest stumping. Good athelete. Higher 6s. Helicopter. He has victories in T20 world cup, Champions Trophy, World Cup 2011, Test ranking No.1, Champions league, IPL twice as captain.
- SOURAV Ganguly is also the best captain of India sometime. Even before Dhoni. Why? Because while he crowned as captain, India was not a fair team. Zaheer, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Dhoni are some big names to make first under his captaincy.
- RAHUL Dravid is simply The Wall. Mr. Dependable. The man who is hardest to make hime out. Boring, yet that fore foot defence, a vision to see. That on-drive with single foot play off the ground. He is an epic Batsman, captain, wicket keeper, opener and everything.
Few honourable list of names are:
- Anil Kumble is India’s fastest test wicket keeper.
- Erapalli Prasanna is India’s one of the best spinners.
- VVS Laxman is simply a Stylish took 281 at Kolkata vs Aus, 148 at Adelaide vs Aus, 73 at Mohali vs Aus, 96 at Durban vs SA, 69 at Mumbai vs Aus, 73 at Johannesberg vs SA.
- Zaheer Khan is India’s top best fast bowler ever.
- Javagal Srinath is India’s most constant fast bowler.
- Virat Kohli is India’s best cricket batsman after Sachin Tendulkar’s retirement.
- Yuvraj Singh is Man of the tournaments.
- Gautam Gambhir is Man of the Finals.