Best Telecom Mobile Networks in India by 2019
September 5, 2018
The Indian telecommunication industry is growing extra racing each year. With the start of new Reliance Jio, Vodafone-Idea partnership, Bharti Airtel purchasing Telenor India, and Aircel sued for bankruptcy, the game is presently just for big players in the filed. The joint venture between Vodafone India and Idea cellular is most expected contract in the Indian telecom sector, that may fall into position before 2019. The modifying customer base and internet usage increasing will also part a vital role in the Indian market. Who rose to be the top ten telecom companies in India in the upcoming years will be depending on several market facts.
- Airtel is ranging as the best telecom companies in India having subscriber base of over 270 million all around the country. Airtel, the best number 1 telecom company in India also has the widest network air in the country. Airtel telecom brands in India was started in the year 1995 by Sunil Mittal with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. All these top 10 telecom companies in India was reported to have a revenue close to $15 billion in 2017. Nearly 25,000 employees serving this biggest telecom company in India. The revenue is shared by Bharti Enterprises of $15 Billion as 64% Ownership and market share of 36% by Sing Tel.
- Idea is rivaling best 10 telecom companies in India registering a market share of telecom cos in India worth about $5 billion in the year 2017. This top best telecom companies in India records national subscriber base of over 200 million that reports for roughly 18% of the total market share of telecom companies in India. This best 10 mobile networks in India was started in 1995 by Kumar Mangalam Birla at Mumbai, India and has broad network coverage in the country. This indian top telecom companies has the biggest share of MNP for the telecom industry in India.
- Vodafone is one among the best telecom co in India and is also part of the Vodafone UK group ranking as 2nd largest telecom company in the world. This 10 best telecom companies in India was stared in 1994 with a joint between Hutchison & Essar groups. This is also the best mobile companies in India with its headquarters at Mumbai, India and is regarded as one among the top 10 mobile network in India with high-quality service & bandwidth. This pioneer telecom brands in India has a subscriber base counting to 200mn customers giving annual revenue of close to 6.6 billion in 2017.
- BSNL is one big top telecom company in India with a abundant market share of telecom companies in India. This one falls in the extensive list of top 10 telecom companies in India spread across 20 telecommunication circles around the states of India. BSNL is leading telecom brand in the world that was originated in 2000 at New Delhi, India. It has 100 million subscribers in the country and its revenue reported in 2017 was $5,100 million.
- Reliance Communications is one more top ten telecom companies in the nation with a good network coverage in India. Rcom is top 10 mobile network in India was started in the year 2002 by Anil Ambani and the HO is situated in the city of Mumbai, India. As of the year 2017, the total revenue for the year is one of the top telecom companies in India was estimated at $3.5 billion. Its consumer base is over 12 million. It employs over 7,000 workers with network base in all the twenty-two mobile circles in the nation.