Chennai Small Bus Route Numbers with Stops and Ticket Price List
September 18, 2015
Chennai Small Bus Route Numbers with Stops and Ticket Price List:
The Metropolitan Transport Corporation MTC operates the public bus service in Chennai city of Tamilnadu state in India to major routes.
Small buses provided by Tata had been recently launched by the Metropolitan Transport Corporation for the bus services which will link the remote places of Chennai and its suurbs.
Here is the official list of small bus routes passing through nooks and streets of the areas in chennai. These small bus ticket fares are of the same as the normal big bus fare. These Chennai mtc small bus will go through the lanes, roads which big bus unable to go. All the small bus passengers can avail the benefit of this bus stations in chennai.
- Villivakkam to Pudur enroute Srinivasan Nagar, Senthil Nagar, Teachers Colony, Madanankuppam, Kallikuppam
- Tambaram East to Vengambakkam pass through Selaiyur, Indira Nagar, Bharat Engineering College, Mappedu Kootu Rd., Poonam Tipper
- Thiruvanmiyur Rly Stn to Madhya Kailash via MGR Ngr, Kanagam, Thiruveedhi Amman Temple, IIT
- Ashok Pillar – Valasarawakkam routes Bharatidasan Colony, Indira Theatre, Choolaipallam, Kanu Nagar, Ramapuram Alamaram, Eswari Engg. college
- From Guindy CIPET to Ashok Pillar thoroughfare Guindy ITI, Arulayampettai, Kothavalchavadi Street, Jafferkhanpet, Kasi Theatre Junction
- Korattur to Madhuravoyal passes via Station Road, Britannia, Yadav Street, Vallalar Street, Devar Nagar, Ilango Nagar, JJ Nagar E, Madhuravoyal Market
- Vadapalani to Loyola College routing Ram Theatre, Best hospital, Vanniyar Street, Choolaimedu, Nungambakkam Railway station
- Nandambakkam to Porur Paykada enters into Manapakkam Main Road, MG Road, Mugalivakkam, AGS Colony, Velankanni Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Maxsworth Nagar
- Aziz Nagar to Perambur passing Agarsen College, Telephone Colony, Kambar Nagar, Alex Nagar, Moolakadi, Perambur Railway Station