Dos & Donts of Online Diwali Purchase from Amazon, Flipkart, SnapDeal, Shopclues
October 3, 2016
The online retail consumers might find offers that looks good and suit into purchaser’s plan. The discount purchases which is where the smart buyer should concentrate in many aspects while doing online purchase to have oneself secured. Go through the product skeptical reviews that short of information and are over positive. Also, never furnish any personal info or making a buy from any website ensure that it is real and not scam. Finally the website encryption is most important.
- Do not use obscure web portals, which is not known to diwali buyers. Please make sure the market place website is secure (URL has http://). FInd the security certification on the payments url, generally supported by companies such as Norton, and MacAfee.
- Please do not make online transactions over public Wi-Fi. It is simpler for hackers to gain your private data on these unsecured networks. Please do Register for SMS alerts with your bank to avail notification instantly in case of a fraudulent transaction.
- consumer should be firm in decision comparing buying branded and unbranded products. Incase of choice of purchasing branded products blindly user can amazon great indian festival sale online over the internet. at the same time the consumer should ensure it is a reliable store that is distributing on a marketplace. For an experienced buyer the direct buying from online retailers is not a risk.
- Where incase of buying unbranded, semi-branded or mid market branded products, as because there are small retailer using big market places. Any large market place like amazon, flipkart, snapdeal, shopclue are not responsible over the supplier’s credibility as regulated by the government.
- Always buy branded products from big online market places and semi branded products from e-tailers and inventory based online retailers so as to obtain assured quality products.