How Resident apply for Meghalaya Voter ID card online & offline?
January 18, 2018
- Google “meghalaya ceo” to click search result “(CEO), Meghalaya“
- Under ‘Citizens’ Corner’ click link “Online Services“
- Here click tab link “Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC“
- Here Select Language Hindi / English
- And fill in the particulars requested and
- Submit to generate application id
Any residents of Meghalaya who are eligible to vote can apply for Voter-Id card as per the procedure listed hereunder:
- There is no separate website for meghalaya state election commission instead should Apply Meghalaya Voter Id Online here http://www.nvsp.in/
- The application form for online Meghalaya Voter Id Online can be had here http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6?lang=en-GB
- The pdf format of form 6 to include new voter id can be had download here http://www.eci.nic.in/eci_main/forms/FORM6.pdf
- The candidate can check Meghalaya Voter ID Application Status only here http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus
- The official website of Meghalaya CEO Portal is http://ceomeghalaya.nic.in/
Similarly the offline method to obtain Meghalaya Voter Id card
- IN the official website of Meghalaya State’s Chief Electoral Officer choose download Forms option available on the left side drop-down menu
- Find new window opening showing various forms wherein choose Form 6
- Here can find Registration of name in electoral roll will be displayed
- Simply, Download, save, and print
- Using this Form 6 application even the first-time applicants as well as the applicants who wish to relocate Voter Id between constituency can do use.
- Fill in the Form 6 application form and affix recent pass port size (3.5cmX3.5cm) photo
- Go to the nearest ERO Election Roll Officer along with the filled application form and supporting documents.
Office of the Chief Electoral Officer,