List of New Ticket Price of Trains Distance wise, Train wise, Category wise
September 13, 2015
The train from ahmedabad to delhi of 1000 kms will demand of payment of INR 100 on sleeper & 150 on AC 2 tiers.
The two class fares have been increased for the debut time in 10 years. The upsclae in AC chair car is .10 indian rupee per kilometre, AC III tr paise per kilometre and class one is 3 paise per kilometre with AC 2 tier is six paisa per kilometre.
This increased railway fare may bring extra Cleanliness in railway department.
This new scheme of 2013 budget where the railways charging high freight rates in order to have the passenger fares less. Whereas in the previous last railway budget, govt rise the train fares only to reverse them back, excluding AC-1 & II passenger.
- Fro Re. 1065 to Re 1205 is a travelling rates in 3-tier delhi-mumbai railway route
- From Rs 1088 to Rupees 1235 hiken for 3 tier ac from delhi to howrah ticketing
- From Ruppee 218/- to Rs. 280.00 is a sleeper class delhi-howrah trip
- fifteen paisa for one-kilometer for a ticket of air-conditioned two tier
- ist air conditioned class exe train @ thirty ps. for 1000 meters