MTSE 2014 Exam Prize Winners Get Certificates, Cash Rewards, Cast Medals
April 2, 2014
The 2014 mts exam results will choose the candidate from the Merit list of MTSE class 8, 9 & 10 prepared at 2 points namely State and district level merit list. By june end the exam appearing mtse students of standard viii, ix and x will get their results only at their concerned school tey studied part from posting in the official website of mtse.
2014 MTS Prize Levels
The scholarship students qualified for State Level Scholarship in grade nine and ten will receive their awards during the Prize Distribution Ceremony function to be held at N. Wadia College, Pune by July.
2014 MTS Interview Date
The 10th class students will be called for the interview over their written exam performance at N. Wadia College, Pune or at student’s convenience place however the students should bear the cost.
The tenth grade selected candidate’s interview is scheduled from 25.5.2014 to 5.6.2014 and of this regard the student will get communicated at their respective residential address and schools between 15.05.2014 and 20.05.2014.
MTS Grade Basis
- A Grade is Top one out of ten candidates
- B B is next 1 out of 10 candidates
- Similarly C Grade is further next 1/10 of the candidates
- Finally Grade D will be from 3 of ten candidates
Prizes & Certificates of MTS 2014
A Cash worth Rupees two thousand only, medals and merit certificates are all the prizes of the winners in top 10.
- Medals & Merit Certificates will be given to Grade A
- Medals & Grade Certificates will be rewarded to Grade B and Grade C candidates
- Grade Certificates are awards of Grade D
- Participation Certificates for the remaining
Special Prizes for MTS Schools
The qualified schools for special prizes are to which
- secures the highest number of top 10
- secures the greatest percentage of A Grades subject to fifty percent enrolment
- enrolment of eighty five percent and over for the students subject to enroling two hundred students
For updated list of prize winners navigate from here