Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi 68th Birthday Celebration and Top Tweets
September 17, 2018
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi 68th Birthday Celebration and Top Tweets:
The current Prime Minister of India Narendra Damodardas Modi celebrates his 68th birthday on 17th September 2018.
Special celebration had been organised in Narendra Modi parliamentary constituency of Varanasi at a primary school with children.
As per the report from the officials Narendra Modi will visit Kashi Vishwanath temple for special prayer, pooja and might watch “Chalo Jeete Hain” movie along with a few school children.
Earlier Narendra Modi was born on 17th September 1950 at Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State (now Gujarat) to the parents of Damodardas Mulchand Modi and Hiraben Modi.
Top Tweets for Modi Birthday:
- Birthday greetings to our Prime Minister @narendramodi. Wish him a long life and many years of dedicated service to the people of the country #PresidentKovind – President of India
- Happy Birthday to our PM, Narendra Modi ji! Wishing him good health and happiness always. @narendramodi – Rahul Gandhi
- We wish PM @narendramodi a Happy Birthday. – Congress
- Warm greetings to Shri @narendramodi on his birthday. Under his leadership India has grown tremendously and became the 6th largest economy of the world. He is a man of vision and action who is working assiduously to fulfil the dream of New India. I wish him good health &long life – Rajnath singh
- Birthday greetings to Prime Minister @narendramodi ji – Mamata Banerjee
- @narendramodi A very happy birthday to Hon’ble Prime Minister. I wish him long and healthy life. – Arvind Kejriwal
- Warm birthday compliments to the dynamic & illustrious Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi ji. I wish him good health and a long life. May he continue to render for many more years his exceptional services to the nation and guide the country to its glory. @narendramodi – Arun Jaitley
- Warm greetings and best wishes to Prime Minister @narendramodi on his birthday. I wish him good health and a long life. – M.K.Stalin